Family owned and operated for more than 20 years, Premier Group Insurance has delivered quality insurance solutions to individuals and families, specializing in commercial and personal insurance coverage.
Our team of experienced insurance professionals are committed to helping clients find a policy that fits their needs. As an insurance broker, we offer insurance coverage from all of the major carriers. We provide personalized attention and quality customer service to create an experience that’s challenging to find in today’s market.
We represent Allstate Insurance, Berkshire Hathaway Insurance, Nationwide Insurance, Progressive Insurance, SafeCo Insurance, Traveler’s Insurance and other carriers.
We serve clients in Indiana, Illinois, Michigan and Ohio.
At Premier Group Insurance, we’ll work with you to ensure that you and your business are protected.
There are many types of van insurance that offer different options depending upon your needs. Premier Group Insurance agents specialize in many types of commercial insurance and will give you a quote that both provides the coverage your van needs, and is cost effective.
Van Insurance Features
Our commercial auto coverage for vans and hauling vehicles includes:
- Liability insurance to cover damage you cause to other people, vehicles, or property.
- Collision insurance coverage to cover damage you cause to your own vehicle, such as running into a tree.
- Comprehensive insurance coverage to cover vehicle theft and damage from falling objects, fire, glass, animals and some natural disasters.
- Medical payment insurance to provide some limited coverage for injury to you and others, including some funeral coverage.
- Uninsured motorist insurance coverage that gives you coverage if the other motorist involved in an accident has no insurance.
- Towing or roadside assistance for the cost of towing, tire changing, a dead battery, and similar roadside repairs. This feature includes road service for breakdowns.
- Rental Reimbursement to cover the cost of renting a vehicle while yours is in the shop after an accident.
- Other forms of insurance can be purchased as add-ons, such as coverage of your tools in your van. These additions are, generally, relatively inexpensive.
- Umbrella insurance policies are available that can increase your coverage over the basic liability limits.
Van insurance requires an agent and insurance company knowledgeable in business insurance lines and commercial auto coverage. You need someone who understands the needs and necessities of companies that depend on their transportation capabilities and vehicles to thrive. Whether it’s for an individual vehicle or a fleet, call a commercial insurance professional at Premier Group Insurance today for your options and a competitive price quote.
Other topics you may be interested in: