Family owned and operated for more than 20 years, Premier Group Insurance has delivered quality insurance solutions to individuals and families, specializing in commercial and personal insurance coverage.
Our team of experienced insurance professionals are committed to helping clients find a policy that fits their needs. As an insurance broker, we offer insurance coverage from all of the major carriers. We provide personalized attention and quality customer service to create an experience that’s challenging to find in today’s market.
We represent Allstate Insurance, Berkshire Hathaway Insurance, Nationwide Insurance, Progressive Insurance, SafeCo Insurance, Traveler’s Insurance and other carriers.
We serve clients in Indiana, Illinois, Michigan and Ohio.
At Premier Group Insurance, we’ll work with you to ensure that you and your business are most are protected.
With nearly one million people employed and an industry revenue of over $125 billion in the United States, dentistry is a big business—but it’s also a vulnerable one, because a single slip of the hand could cause damage that’s not easily fixed. As a dentist, you’re susceptible to issues like leaks of patient information, forgetting to properly update the patient’s medical history, failing to adhere to standards of care when you’re rushed, and failure to detect diseases when they first occur.
Dental Practice Insurance can help protect your practice from the high costs of malpractice suits and regulatory fines. In addition to the basic coverage that every dentist should have, consider the following and whether or not you might need extra coverage:
- Do you substitute for other Dentists? Most policies only cover one dentist at one location. If you perform work outside your normal office, you’ll need to be sure your policy covers you at that location.
- Have you incorporated? Many dental practices incorporate after several years of operation, but don’t realize they need to be insured using a corporate malpractice policy. If a lawsuit occurs, these practices often have no coverage when they thought they had enough, leaving them to pay all costs out of their own pocket.
- Do you perform high risk procedures? Some elements of dentistry—such as implants—are considered riskier than normal operations and require correspondingly higher coverage.
Dental Equipment Coverage
Equipment is the heart of the modern dental industry—and we know how expensive your tools and diagnostic machines can be. Equipment coverage provides an added layer of protection in case the supplies you’ve purchased fail or do not live up to the claims of the manufacturer.
New products enter the market on a regular basis, so consider talking to one of our agents whenever you purchase something you haven’t used before. We’ll help perform a risk assessment and determine whether or not you need additional coverage before you start using the equipment on patients.
Commercial Property Insurance
Commercial property policies are one of the most important elements of dental practice insurance. Falling trees, fires, and water damage are all potential threats to the place you work, and any of these could quickly destroy tens of thousands of dollars in equipment. Whether you’re facing a minor interruption or a major loss, making sure your property is insured is of critical importance to any business owner, so call a Premier Group Insurance specialist today to discuss covering your dental practice.
Other topics you may be interested in:
- Small Business Insurance
- Industry Specific Insurance
- Coverage for your business
- Group Life Insurance
- Small Business Retirement Insurance
- Workers Comp Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Product Liability Insurance
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Benefits
- Technology Insurance
- Storage Insurance
- Shipping Insurance
- Office Insurance
- Crime Insurance
- Equipment Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Liability coverage
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Business Catastrophe Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Errors and Omissions
- Fidelity Bonds
- Small Business Liability
- Business Owners Policy
1. “Dentists in the US: Market Research Report.” Dentists in the US Market Research. Accessed April 11, 2016. http://www.ibisworld.com/industry/default.aspx?indid=1557.
2. Abel, Martin G., DDS. “The Real Cost of Dentistry.” Dental Economics. Accessed April 11, 2016. http://www.dentaleconomics.com/articles/print/volume-96/issue-9/features/the-real-cost-of-dentistry.html.