Family owned and operated for more than 20 years, Premier Group Insurance has delivered quality insurance solutions to individuals and families, specializing in commercial and personal insurance coverage.
Our team of experienced insurance professionals are committed to helping clients find a policy that fits their needs. As an insurance broker, we offer insurance coverage from all of the major carriers. We provide personalized attention and quality customer service to create an experience that’s challenging to find in today’s market.
We represent Allstate Insurance, Berkshire Hathaway Insurance, Nationwide Insurance, Progressive Insurance, SafeCo Insurance, Traveler’s Insurance and other carriers.
We serve clients in Indiana, Illinois, Michigan and Ohio.
At Premier Group Insurance, we’ll work with you to ensure that you and your business are protected.
There is no one-size-fits-all policy for technology.
Technology is at the core of most modern industries, but like many growth areas, it faces certain risks. Whether you’re a major IT corporation or a small business using a single computer to get by, technology insurance can help mitigate your risks and allow you to move forward with confidence. Here’s what you need to know about this coverage.
First, there is no one-size-fits-all policy for technology. The use of technology by companies is so varied—and the risks are so different—that a universal policy would ultimately cost you far more than needed. To deal with this, Premier Group Insurance focuses on solutions that are specifically tailored to your company’s needs, helping to keep costs low while still providing your business with adequate protection.
Cyber Liability, Property Insurance, and More
The best way to determine what type of technology insurance you need is to talk with an agent, but here are some things to consider before you call:
- What type of technology do you have? Many businesses these days are using cloud-based services that may (or may not) have insurance of their own to deal with technical problems related to that software. Other companies are quite content with having a single computer in a back office. Knowing the kinds of technology you use will help your agent pinpoint the best plan.
- How vital is technology to your operations? Some businesses could probably get by without a computer for a few days, while others literally could not do business at all. If the use of technology is important, you should have enough coverage to completely replace the system if something goes catastrophically wrong.
- Are you a creator or a user? Companies that create technology or software can be susceptible to lawsuits over the use of intellectual property, while users have to contend with the possibility of technological services being abruptly limited or shut down.
There’s no way to completely avoid risk when you use technology, but you can get insurance that brings these risks down to a manageable level.
Other topics you may be interested in:
- Small Business Insurance
- Industry Specific Insurance
- Coverage for your business
- Group Life Insurance
- Small Business Retirement Insurance
- Workers Comp Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Product Liability Insurance
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Benefits
- Technology Insurance
- Storage Insurance
- Shipping Insurance
- Office Insurance