Family owned and operated for more than 20 years, Premier Group Insurance has delivered quality insurance solutions to individuals and families, specializing in commercial and personal insurance coverage.
Our team of experienced insurance professionals are committed to helping clients find a policy that fits their needs. As an insurance broker, we offer insurance coverage from all of the major carriers. We provide personalized attention and quality customer service to create an experience that’s challenging to find in today’s market.
We represent Allstate Insurance, Berkshire Hathaway Insurance, Nationwide Insurance, Progressive Insurance, SafeCo Insurance, Traveler’s Insurance and other carriers.
We serve clients in Indiana, Illinois, Michigan and Ohio.
At Premier Group Insurance, we’ll work with you to ensure that you and your business are protected.
If your office space and the property therein is damaged, office insurance can provide reimbursement for those costs and allow you to continue operating.
As a business owner, you want to protect all the hard work you’ve put into creating a functioning company. A business isn’t just the products you put on the shelves—it’s your intellectual property, your office space, and your computers and valuable equipment. Problems with any of these elements could result in losses, and that’s why having office insurance is so important.
Office insurance package features
Most office insurance plans include the following. Premier Group Insurance agents can help you determine which coverages apply to you and your business, therefore helping you create a policy that perfectly fits your office insurance needs.
- Commercial Real Estate Insurance: This policy covers your property and income, including the cost of repairs, replacements, and any interruptions of your business.
- Equipment Insurance: If your company uses equipment (computers, manufacturing machines, etc.), a breakdown could quickly grind your business to a halt. This policy offers reimbursement for your expenses, allowing you to get your equipment repaired without worrying about the cost.
- Cyber Liability Insurance: Technology is about more than having a few computers in the office—it’s about software, data (including customer information), and even the external services your company might rely on. Cyber liability insurance can reimburse you for mistakes and losses, like a data breach, that occur as a result of using technology.
Different companies have different insurance needs, so don’t hesitate to talk to one of our agents and ask if there’s anything else that should be added to your office insurance policy. Be sure to let us know about anything particularly innovative that you’re doing with your building, since that might not be covered by a standard policy. We want you to be able to move forward with the confidence that comes from knowing your office is protected.
Other topics you may be interested in:
- Small Business Insurance
- Industry Specific Insurance
- Coverage for your business
- Group Life Insurance
- Small Business Retirement Insurance
- Workers Comp Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Product Liability Insurance
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Benefits
- Technology Insurance
- Storage Insurance
- Shipping Insurance