Family owned and operated for more than 20 years, Premier Group Insurance has delivered quality insurance solutions to individuals and families, specializing in commercial and personal insurance coverage.
Our team of experienced insurance professionals are committed to helping clients find a policy that fits their needs. As an insurance broker, we offer insurance coverage from all of the major carriers. We provide personalized attention and quality customer service to create an experience that’s challenging to find in today’s market.
We represent Allstate Insurance, Berkshire Hathaway Insurance, Nationwide Insurance, Progressive Insurance, SafeCo Insurance, Traveler’s Insurance and other carriers.
We serve clients in Indiana, Illinois, Michigan and Ohio.
At Premier Group Insurance, we’ll work with you to ensure that you and those you care about most are protected.
Critical assurance for the protection of your business.
Running a business is a major responsibility that can involve many risks. Not only are you responsible for ensuring that your day-to-day operations run smoothly, but you’re also accountable for keeping your employees and property insured from injuries and damages. At Premier Group Insurance we can help you create a policy that’s designed to safeguard the best interests of your business – so you can focus on serving your customers and increasing your profits.
Commercial General Liability from Premier Group Insurance can prevent major financial losses if your business is sued or held legally responsible in the event of bodily injury or damage. With the proper policy, you can have most medical expenses, attorney fees, settlements, and reimbursements covered. Coverages from Premier Group, LLC include:
- Premises Liability
- Products and Completed Operations
- Premises Medical
- Fire Legal Liability
- Casualty Coverage
Other types of Commercial General Liability include Garagekeepers Liability and Employment Practices Liability. If you run an auto service operation, having Garagekeepers Liability coverage will protect your customers’ vehicles from fire, vandalism, theft, or other damages. An option like Employment Practices Liability will protect your business if an employee’s legal rights have been violated.
Additional Commercial Liability
Other specialty types of Commercial Liability, such as Foreign, Liquor, and Concession Liability, can aid in furthering the safety of your business’s future.
- Foreign Liability protects employees who travel out of the country (for business purposes) in the event of injuries, damages and lawsuits.
- Liquor Liability includes covering damages and injuries in which your business is held legally responsible as a result of serving liquor – from liquor establishments to office parties/special events.
- Concession Liability keeps your special event stand insured from damage, accidents, or accidental injuries sustained to pedestrians.
Since there are many types of liability coverages, it’s important to talk with a specialist at Premier Group Insurance about the best options for your business.
Other topics you may be interested in:
- Small Business Insurance
- Industry Specific Insurance
- Coverage for your business
- Group Life Insurance
- Small Business Retirement Insurance
- Workers Comp Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Product Liability Insurance
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Benefits
- Technology Insurance
- Storage Insurance
- Shipping Insurance
- Office Insurance
- Crime Insurance
- Equipment Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance