Family owned and operated for more than 20 years, Premier Group Insurance has delivered quality insurance solutions to individuals and families, specializing in commercial and personal insurance coverage.
Our team of experienced insurance professionals are committed to helping clients find a policy that fits their needs. As an insurance broker, we offer insurance coverage from all of the major carriers. We provide personalized attention and quality customer service to create an experience that’s challenging to find in today’s market.
We represent Allstate Insurance, Berkshire Hathaway Insurance, Nationwide Insurance, Progressive Insurance, SafeCo Insurance, Traveler’s Insurance and other carriers.
We serve clients in Indiana, Illinois, Michigan and Ohio.
At Premier Group Insurance, we’ll work with you to ensure that you and those you care about most your business are protected.
Business Catastrophe Insurance is an additional level of coverage that goes above and beyond the standard business policy most small and medium-sized companies have. As a business owner, you want to be absolutely sure that your investments are protected in case of unforeseen calamity—nobody wants to see all of their hard work destroyed by fire, theft, or anything else. However, every policy has its limits, and if the damage to your business is so severe that it exceeds the limits of your current business or property coverage, you’ll be expected to pay the difference yourself.
Business Catastrophe Insurance features
Business catastrophe insurance comes into play to prevent you from having to pay the excessive cost of a catastrophic loss. If you exceed the normal limits and the claim is for a qualifying event, this coverage will provide an additional level of protection and reduce or eliminate the portion of the claim that you would otherwise have to pay out of your own pocket. Here are the important things to know about this policy:
- Business catastrophe insurance coverage amounts are proportional to individual business types and indemnity periods. Most companies purchase this policy and get at least one million dollars of coverage, just to be absolutely sure they have the protection they need if something goes extraordinarily wrong. Sometimes these extraordinary situations can arise due to the nature of a certain business, or because of a freak accident or natural disaster. One of our agents can help you determine an appropriate coverage length and amount.
- This coverage may protect you from things your normal policies do not. While the specifics depend on the plan you get, business catastrophe insurance is usually offered as an umbrella policy that can cover almost anything that might occur.
- This is the last resort, not the first. If a claim is covered by your normal policy and doesn’t exceed those limits, your business catastrophe policy will not be utilized. Its main purpose is protecting you against particularly large claims, just in case something goes wrong and you truly need the extra protection.
For more information about business catastrophe insurance, give Premier Group Insurance a call today.
Other topics you may be interested in:
- Small Business Insurance
- Industry Specific Insurance
- Coverage for your business
- Group Life Insurance
- Small Business Retirement Insurance
- Workers Comp Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Product Liability Insurance
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Benefits
- Technology Insurance
- Storage Insurance
- Shipping Insurance
- Office Insurance
- Crime Insurance
- Equipment Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance