Family owned and operated for more than 20 years, Premier Group Insurance has delivered quality insurance solutions to individuals and families, specializing in commercial and personal insurance coverage.
Our team of experienced insurance professionals are committed to helping clients find a policy that fits their needs. As an insurance broker, we offer insurance coverage from all of the major carriers. We provide personalized attention and quality customer service to create an experience that’s challenging to find in today’s market.
We represent Allstate Insurance, Berkshire Hathaway Insurance, Nationwide Insurance, Progressive Insurance, SafeCo Insurance, Traveler’s Insurance and other carriers.
We serve clients in Indiana, Illinois, Michigan and Ohio.
At Premier Group Insurance, we’ll work with you to ensure that you and your business are protected.
Commercial Real Estate Insurance protects you from losses caused by damage to property assets. Most businesses are vulnerable to the same threats as every other building—fire, flooding, vandalism, or even being struck by a vehicle that goes out of control. Many of these problems are something that cannot be reasonably prevented, making them eligible for coverage that can help repair the building or allow your company to move to a new location.
Commercial Real Estate Insurance features
As the owner of a business, you know how difficult it is to run a smooth operation. The last thing you need is a disaster that damages your workplace so badly that you can no longer continue operating. Commercial Real Estate Insurance makes the crisis something you can handle. Before you start shopping, though, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- The first thing you should do is take stock of the company’s physical assets. This includes your building, any paper records, inventory, office equipment, signs located outside, and anything else that qualifies as a physical asset.
- You may not need to insure everything the business owns. If you decide something is not worth insuring, removing it from your policy could lower your monthly premiums and make it easier to insure what truly matters.
- Most policies cover either the replacement cost or the actual cash value of the insured items. Policies that include replacement cost are more expensive, but allow for full replacement without calculating any depreciation. Actual cash value policies consider the loss of value over time, and factor this difference in to any claims on the policy.
If you’re not sure which policy options make the most sense for your company, ask one of our agents for more information and they’ll help you make a decision.
Other topics you may be interested in:
- Small Business Insurance
- Industry Specific Insurance
- Coverage for your business
- Group Life Insurance
- Small Business Retirement Insurance
- Workers Comp Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Product Liability Insurance
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Benefits
- Technology Insurance
- Storage Insurance
- Shipping Insurance
- Office Insurance
- Crime Insurance
- Equipment Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance